Mentor, Serial Entrepreneur
Since 1986, Amnon is an entrepreneur, with significant credentials as founder and CEO of 3 Hi-Tech companies in the communication and computing fields.
- During 1986-1995, he found and was the CEO of RAD Network devices, which eventually split into three companies – Radware (NASDAQ:RDWR), RadWiz (sold to Terayon) and RadLAN (sold to Marvel).
- Starting at 1996, He was the founder and CEO of Floware, which since founding became a leading vendor in the Broadband Wireless Access market, went public on the NASDAQ in 2000, and merged with BreezeCOM in 2001 to become Alvarion.
- Amnon served as a consultant and BOD member to several Hi-Tech companies since 2002.
- At 2005, I founded and became a Chairman of Aternity, a SW company that is the technology leader of Application Performance Management focused on the end-user-experience, whose customers are large Enterprises. Aternity was acquired by Riverbed in 2016.
Academic education and experience
- EE BSc at the Technion, Israel Institute of technology, Haifa, 1972
- EE Msc at the Technion, Israel Institute of technology, Haifa, 1979.
- MSc at Weizmann Institute at the department of neuroscience at Prof. Yadin
- Dudai’s lab, focusing on human memory, 2015
- Currently, he is a PhD student at the department of Cognition studies at Hebrew